So I'll start off by talking about Harlaxton. I am now attending Harlaxton College in Grantham, England which is located in the Lincolnshires. All Harlaxton students take a 6 hour course called British Studies. I, through luck of the draw, have the most adorable 30-something british man as my professor. I am also enrolled in Biology 100 and Modern British Politics which will most certainly be interesting as I am one of five people in the class.
The town of Grantham is about 3 miles away from Harlaxton, but it is a pretty good sized town with everything you could need and only an hour away from London by train.
However, the best thing about Harlaxton is that every weekend is a long weekend. Which means that I get out of class thursday around one, catch a train to London and fly somewhere spectacular. I will galavant through the most cultured, art-filled (theatre-filled!), beautifully architectured, history rich cities in the world and YOU get to read about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment